We are a team of web developers who are looking for someone who has experience building websites.
Most of our client sites are built on top of WordPress, so it’s a plus if you have experience with it.
We have a lot of new projects coming our way this month, so we are willing to hire freelancers and full-timers.
Our clients are mostly in the software industry. We build WordPress plugins and custom solutions to help them get more leads and customers.
We are a chill bunch! We don’t have much of a structure at our company. You will be given a lot of autonomy.
Here’s what the role will involve:
- Converting HTML designs to WordPress themes.
- Creating custom plugins.
- Explaining concepts to clients every now and then.
Here are the skills we are looking for:
- Frontend: You don’t have to be a superstar, but knowing the basics is important. The more you know about the front-end, the better!
- Plugin Development: We develop a lot of custom plugins for our clients. So, the more experience you have with this the better!
- Theme Development: Basically, converting designs to themes.
Even if you think you don’t have a lot of experience, don’t be afraid to apply!
If you are good at coding and are a good fit for our team, we will teach you the frameworks we use and give you enough time to learn.
NOTE: If your profile is suitable for us, you will hear from us within one week. Please do not contact us about your application status. That will disqualify you completely. We receive a lot of applications every day.